International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
My China Adventure

10 DAYS!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009



WOW. We leave for China in 10 days. I can't believe how fast our trip has approached. Today Maha and I made bracelets for the children in the orphanage :) We are so excited to visit the orphanage and play games with all the kids. My biggest dilema as of now, is what to pack. I think that I'm overpacking or underpacking or forgetting something! The next time I will be writing a blog I might be in CHINA!!!! 

1 comments:

RJ Stangherlin said...

Just wondering, Melissa, if you girls ever got to give the bracelets you made away. To whom did you give them? What was the motivation? Did everyone on your trip bring presents?

RJ Stangherlin
PA DEN Leadership Council Blog Coordinator

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 15 days
When August 4th - 18th, 2009
Focus History/Culture
Martial Arts
Modern/Ancient Architecture